Upward Mobility with
Senior Account Manager - New York, NY
(Covering Evening and Weekend Hours)
Salary Range Starts at $60,000, Commensurate with Experience
Full-time Opportunity with amazing benefits
$500 Signing* Bonus!
Seeking an Exceptional Hospitality Leader to Join our Expanding New York team.
We are Propark Mobility. Since 1984 we have grown to over 500 locations throughout the United States and are on a 5-year plan to quadruple our size! There has never been a time of greater growth potential than now! We boast an unparalleled company culture: though we are a giant enterprise, you will still feel like family.
What you can expect in a typical day:
- Assist and train managers in handling customer complaints and day-to-day operational issues.
- Oversee the customer service program at assigned locations to ensure customer and client satisfaction.
- Organize and maintain all equipment and uniform needs, including shuttle buses, signs, key boxes, tickets, cones, jackets, etc.
- Prepare annual budget to ensure that a proper plan for the generation of revenues, allocation of staff and operating expenses are established for the fiscal year.
- Act as primary point of contact with client and maintain highest level of relationship satisfaction
- Perform other tasks as developed and assigned by company management.
What we will expect of you:
- You have operational and financial acumen
- Your team leadership skills are exceptional
- You have impeccable conversational and written communication skills.
- You are a motivated individual willing to take on new challenges, with management experience in the Hospitality industry, preferrably including parking experience.
- You are self-sufficient, resourceful, and decisive.
- You have an exceptional way with people, and you bring extraordinary results.
What Propark will provide for you:
- Competitive salary range starting at $60,000, commensurate with Experience
- $500 Signing Bonus*
- Phenomenal Benefits Package, including medical, dental, vision, and 8 supplemental insurances, including pet insurance!
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Wellness, and a paid day off for your birthday!
- An incredible growth potential, with involved and supportive leadership.
- A seasoned senior management team with over a decade of parking experience and over 3 decades of hospitality experience.
- You will be surrounded by people who truly care about you!
*$500 signing bonus will be awarded after you successfully complete your first 90 days of service with Propark. You must be employed with Propark to receive the signing bonus.
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.