Job Code: SMC-34000
TITLE: Cashier Attendant
LOCATION: Reno, NV
Wage: $8.25/hour; Seasonal Full Time
Propark America is one of the nation’s leading parking companies, providing full and limited service parking solutions for hotels, office buildings, retail centers, airports, medical centers, universities, municipal facilities, and residential buildings. Headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, Propark operates more than 400 locations in convenient markets across the United States, including Rhode Island, New York, Washington D.C., Boston, Cambridge, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Antonio, San Francisco, Oakland, Palo Alto, Hartford, Stamford and New Haven.
We are seeking a Cashier Attendant at our Reno, NV location.
Essential Functions (including but not limited to):
• Collect and disperse parking tickets.
• Ability to use cash handling/transaction equipment.
• Direct patrons parking and pulling vehicles in professional and careful manner.
• Assist customers with any problems immediately and be able to answer any questions specific to facility, hours of operations, general building tenant information, and nearby amenities.
• Monitor the facility.
Qualifications to be considered for employment (including but not limited to):
• Candidate must maintain professional, well-groomed appearance at all times and wear required uniform, per company standards.
• Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, events, and/or holidays in all weather conditions.
• Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Must undergo a criminal background check.
• Ability to speak, read, and understand the English language.
The above-mentioned essential functions and qualifications may be expanded as necessary and are not to be interpreted as all-encompassing.
To Apply: Please submit an application using the prompts above.
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.