Job Code: SMC-31390
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Valet Attendant
Propark America, one of the nation's leading providers of parking solutions, is seeking qualified individuals with world-class customer service skills to join our Propark team and provide valet and parking services in San Francisco.
Qualified candidates will have a smile on their faces, a professional demeanor, and a thorough knowledge of top-notch customer service.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Valid CA Drivers' License with a clear driving record
- 5 Years of licensed driving experience
- Good English communication skills
- Positive attitude and world-class customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to take direction and work well as a member of a team
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Willing to submit to a background criminal records check
- Ability to walk, run, stand for long periods of time in a variety of weather conditions
Prior experience as a valet preferred
Please, NO PHONE CALLS. Respondents not meeting the listed job requirements will not be considered.
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. All applicants will be reviewed in line with local, state, and federal guidelines including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.