Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Assist customers with any problems immediately and be able to answer any questions specific to facility, hours of operations, general building tenant information, and nearby amenities.
· Ability to use cash handling/transaction equipment.
· Complete required shift reports, collect revenue from pay station and compile deposits
· Patrol parking lots to ensure vehicles are compliant
· Direct patrons parking
· Ensure compliance with company and client policies and procedures
· Monitor the facility, sweep up debris, and maintain cleanliness of garage
· Speak, Read, and Understand the English language
Minimum Job Qualifications (including, but not limited to):
· Must have a valid DMV- driver’s license with clean driving record.
· Candidate must maintain professional, well-groomed appearance at all times and wear required uniform, per company standards.
· Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, events, and/or holidays in all weather conditions.
· Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time and work outdoors
· Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Must undergo a criminal background check.
· Ability to speak, read, and understand the English language.
· Must be able to meet company and valet safety requirements.
The above-mentioned essential functions and qualifications may be expanded as necessary and are not to be interpreted as all-encompassing.
To Apply: Please continue to complete our online application by following the prompts above. If your past work experience matches our search criteria, a member of our team will contact you to discuss next steps in the interview process. A resume is required as part of your application. Please no calls.
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.