Job Code: SL4-SL4-16502
Job Title: **Valet Positions Starting at $12/hour and up**Valet Attendants - Boston, MA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Propark America is seeking qualified individuals for multiple full and part time valet drivers. All shifts are available, weekends and weekdays. Rates start at $12 per hour and go up based on experience.
Our Parking Valet Attendants deliver the company’s standards of customer service with each customer transaction by driving, parking, and/or retrieving customer vehicles in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
Open Positions – both FT and PT positions available:
· Valet Attendant
· Lead Valet
· Lift Attendant
· Overnight Attendant
· Floater Attendant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Park and retrieve customer vehicles safely and timely.
· Explain parking rates and retrieval procedures to guests upon arrival.
· Inspect each vehicle before taking possession and follow company’s standard valet operating procedures.
· Ensure all vehicles and keys are organized and in appropriate areas.
· Open vehicle doors for guests. Assist with luggage when necessary.
· Assist customers with directions, taxis, reservations and other inquiries.
· Maintain a pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all guests, co-workers, and clients.
· Report any known accidents or violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the local manager.
· Maintain a neat and orderly location at all times, free of debris and trash with clean windows void of unapproved company posters or decorative hangings.
· Provide the company’s standards of service with each customer including maintaining the required uniform appearance, stating the company greeting, answering questions, resolving issues and thanking each customer upon exit.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· May be asked to perform cashier duties.
· May be asked by local management to complete small cleaning or maintenance tasks according to the company’s maintenance checklists.
· Other special projects as assigned by location management.
Minimum Job Qualifications
· At least 21 years old and High School diploma required.
· One year related experience preferred.
· Ability to read, comprehend, and communicate effectively both verbally and through written correspondence.
· Must have a valid DMV- driver’s license with clean driving record.
· Ability to safely drive a standard or automatic transmission vehicle.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to maintain a professional and friendly demeanor when working with other employees and the parking customer.
· Ability to provide customer resolution in a professional and friendly manner.
· Must maintain a neat and clean appearance in adherence to company standards at all times.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands of this position and the work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential job functions.
Physical Demands: the employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands-to-fingers, handle tools or controls, reach with hands or arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25lbs.
Work Environment: the employee may be subjected to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes and airborne particles. The noise level in this work environment can range from minimal to moderate.
The above-mentioned essential functions and qualifications may be expanded as necessary and are not to be interpreted as all-encompassing.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please complete the application using the prompts above.
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.