Job Code SL4-11610
TITLE: Front Desk/Valet Attendant
LOCATION: East Granby, CT
SHIFT: Part Time; Weekends; 1st and 2nd Shifts
Propark America is one of the nation’s leading parking companies, providing full and limited service parking solutions for office buildings, retail centers, airports, medical centers, universities, municipal facilities, residential buildings and hotels. Headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, Propark operates more than 400 locations in convenient markets across the United States, including Rhode Island, New York, Washington D.C., Boston, Cambridge, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Antonio, San Francisco, Oakland, Palo Alto, Hartford, Stamford and New Haven.
Propark America is seeking a qualified candidate to fill part-time, 1st and 2nd shift, weekend front desk/valet attendant positions at our near-airport shuttle location in East Granby, CT. We are looking for motivated, proactive, and customer service oriented individuals who are well disciplined and looking for an exciting opportunity.
Essential Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Greet and assist customers with parking reservations.
· Collect and disperse parking tickets.
· Assist customers with any problems immediately and be able to answer any questions specific to facility, hours of operations, general building tenant information, and nearby amenities.
· Monitor the facility.
· Maintain professional, well-groomed appearance at all times and wear required uniform, per company standards.
· Exhibit a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
· Meet company and valet safety requirements.?
Qualifications to be considered for employment (including but not limited to):
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Previous valet experience preferred.?
· Must have a valid DMV- driver’s license with clean driving record - recent MVR required.
· Must be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle.
· Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays in all weather conditions.
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Must undergo a criminal background check.
· Ability to speak, read, and understand the English language.
· Ability to use cash handling/transaction equipment.
The above-mentioned essential functions and qualifications may be expanded as necessary and are not to be interpreted as all-encompassing.
Interested candidates should complete the application using the prompts above. Please NO WALK-INS.
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.